Meditation can wipe away the day's stress, bringing with inner peace. How can easily learn to practice meditation whenever you need it most. The purpose of meditation is to make our mind calm and peaceful. We will be free from worries and mental discomfort, and so we will experience true happiness, but if our mind is not peaceful then we find it very difficult to be happy, even if we living in the best condition.
I have been Meditating twice a day, and I enjoy my self. It is may be strange but I fell happiest when sitting in perfect silence. The experience is difficult to express in word. It is peace of mind that you can understand when you have that experience your self. Some time meditation struggle to control the mind but it is fell effortless. You have to do meditation regular to get good result and get your mind peaceful.
Meditation is an umbrella of the way to relaxed. There are many way, and
different type of meditation and relaxation that have Meditation component. All share that same goal of achieving inner peace meditation, also might be useful if you have medical worsened by stress.
About fifteen years ago in India, Professor U.C.Rai accomplished some work with technique of Meditation called Sahaja Yoga. He was head of department at medical college in Delhi. He was suffered serious attacks and was surprised to find this technique of meditation seemed to alleviate this medical condition.
Usually we find it difficult to control our mind. It seems as if our mind is like a balloon in the wind blown here and there by external circumstances. If thing go well. our mind is happy, but if they go badly, it immediately becomes unhappy. For example, if we get what we want, such as a new possession or new partner, we become very excited and cling to them tightly.
Effect of Mantra; For thousands years, Yogi have been teaching the value of Mantra in stabilizing and clearing the mind, leading one to deeper spirituals. Modern neuroscience is also beginning to discover the relationship between mental functioning and the way words are used.
Mantra is universal; In reflecting on the relationship between mantra and brain physiology. It is most important to remember that mantra is not a practice solely used by the Eastern traditions. The use of mantra word, compact prayer or affirmation is recommend by virtually all religions and meditative tradition, although they might describe or use them in different ways. You can choose a Mantra or wording you like.
Remembering the Mantra; In Yoga Meditation science, different means of using mantra are prescribed. The silent, inner remembering way of using mantra use considered a higher, more effective from then hearing, reading, or speaking the mantra. Many benefits come from the proper use of mantra, including dealing with ways of thinking, ability to learn, ways of perceiving, and positive use of emotions collectively, these benefits set the stage for the deeper practices of meditation, contemplation, and prayer.
Meditation; If we train in meditation systematically, eventually we will able to eradicate from our mind the delusions that causes of all our problems and suffering in this way, we will come to experience a permanent inner peace, know as ''liberation'' or ''nirvana''. Then day and night in life after life, we will experience only peace and happiness.
How to Meditate; Meditation requires a practice to get most from Meditation you need to do it everyday. This requires a place and time you will not to disturbed.
- Sit with a straight back. Don't try to meditate lying down because you are likely to fall sleep. Meditation brings relaxation and peace but at the same time this is dynamic. Meditation is quite different then relaxation of sleep. When we really meditate, we are fully alert and conscious. Our sense of awareness is highest, you will have a positive feeling for the world and renewed sense of dynamism.
- It is not necessary to meditate in lotus posture. It is fine to sit in folded legs or in a chair, as long as your back is straight.
- Don't eat before meditation. After heavily meal your body will be lethargic with digestion.
- After meal you have to wait 2 to 3 hours and after meditate you can eat after 20 to 30 min.
- It is very helpful to take shower before meditation.
- Burning candle are not necessary, but they can add little extra inspiration.
- It is good to do meditation early in the morning. It's said the best time 3 am although. I feel is more important to be awake and not sleepy.
- Meditation will transform your Life.