There are many easy home remedies that will help reduce wrinkles and prevent new ones from forming. Premature or excess wrinkles can also be caused by factors like too much exposure to sunlight or harsh environments, smoking, use of certain drugs, excessive stress, sudden weight loss, loss of vitamin E, and genetic. Wrinkles occur as part of the natural aging process, when the collagen and elastic in the connective tissue of the skin become weak and break down. Some natural home remedies helps to reduce your wrinkles.
The Aloe Vera plant contains malic acid that helps reduce wrinkles by improving the elasticity of your skin.
- Simply cut an aloe vera leaf from the plant and extract its gel. Apply the fresh gel onto your skin and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Another option is to mix one teaspoon of aloe vera gel with the contents of a vitamin E capsule. Apply the mixture to areas where wrinkles are forming. Leave it on half an hour and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Ginger works as an excellent anti-wrinkle remedy due to its high antioxidant content. it helps inhibit the breakdown of elastic, one of the main causes of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Mix a pinch of grated ginger with a tablespoon of honey. Eat this mixture every morning.
- You can also drink ginger tea twice daily.
Almonds are an excellent source of fiber, vitamin E, iron, zinc, calcium and folic acid, which combined can delay the aging process and treat wrinkles.
- Soak some almonds in raw milk overnight. In the morning, remove the skin and grind the almonds into a thick paste. Apply the paste onto your skin, and even under your eyes to get rid of dark circles. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water. For best results, do this daily.
- You can also massage almond oil into your skin to delay the effects of aging.
Bananas are rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that combat the causes of wrinkles and fine lines. Using this remedy twice per week will your skin and treat wrinkles in a natural manner.
- Mash two ripe bananas into a thick paste. Apply the paste on the wrinkled areas. Leave it on for at least a half an hour and then wash it off with lukewarm water. Follow it with some skin moisturizer.
- Alternatively, you can use a mixture of one mashed banana and avocado, along with a little honey. Slather it on your skin, lave it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off.
Olive oil is a great massage oil for your skin. It is a good source of antioxidants, like vitamins A and E, which fight skin-damaging free radicals.
- Regularly massaging olive oil onto the affected skin area will moisturize, repair and even regenerate skin cells. As the oil penetrates deep into the skin, it provides long-lasting protection and keeps it moisturized.
- Another option is to mix a few drops of honey with a few drops of olive oil and glycerin. Massage the mixture into your skin twice daily. This will eliminate dead cells and help tighten sagged skin.
You can also massage your skin with coconut oil, almond oil or vitamin E oil to prevent and reduce wrinkles.
Lemon juice is rich in citric acid that acts as a strong exfoliant and helps get rid of dead skin cells. It also works as a deep cleansing agent and it will help fade blemishes as well as wrinkles, fine lines and other signs of aging, like dark circles.
- Gently rub a little bit of lemon juice into your facial skin. Leave it on for 5 or 10 minutes and then rinse your face with water. Do this two to three times a day.
- Alternatively, you can mix one teaspoon each of yogurt, honey and vitamin E oil and lemon juice. Spread it on your face and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes before washing it off.
- Another option is to apply lemon juice mixed with Amla powder ( gooseberry) onto your face to treat wrinkles and delay aging naturally.
If you like this article? Why don't you share it via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other way you like and if you like it then post a comment please.