Toothache and Tooth cavities are among the world most common health problem. This problem are most often seen in children, teenagers and old adults. The problem are frequent snacking, poor hygiene, dry mouth, warn fillings or not getting enough fluoride. The first step toward preventing tooth problem to take a good care of your tooth. Brush your tooth at least 2 minutes twice a day, in morning and before bedtime.
Here are some good and top home remedies for tooth problem and toothache.
- In Arurvedac, Turmeric has a antibacterial and anti - inflammatory properties, that can prevent tooth bacterial infection.
- Apply some turmeric powder on the effected tooth and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes. Rinse your mouth with salted warm water.
- Turmeric and Mustard Oil; Mix 1/2 teaspoon turmeric and few drops mustard oil and massage your for 5 minutes, rains with salted warm water.
- Clove is one of the most important ingredients for treating any kind of dental issue. Clove is a antibacterial properties can help alleviate pain and prevent the cavity from spreading.
- Gently chew a whole clove to extract its oil, then keep the clove under your tongue for several minutes.
- Mix 2 to 3 drops of clove with 5 to 8 drops sesame oil, put few drops of this mix on a cotton ball and dab the solution on the effected tooth. Repeat every night before going bed. Use only frequently as it best, used for temporary pain relief.
- Garlic is a rich in antibacterial as well as antibiotic, garlic is often recommend for tooth decoy and cavities. It can also prevent from pain and give you healthier gums and tooth.
- Make a paste from 2 to 4 crushed garlic cloves and 1/4 teaspoon of rock salt. Apply this mix on the infected tooth and leave it for 8 to 10 minutes then rinsing with a mouthwash. Do this daily for 2 weeks to reduce a tooth problem and toothache.
- Another way to use garlic oil to get quick relief from tooth pain.
- Best way to prevent tooth problem by eating a raw garlic regularly.
- Salt can also used to treat for antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It can reduce inflammation, ease pain, any infection and prevent growth of bacteria in the mouth.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of rock salt and little Mustard Oil or Lemon Juice to make a paste. Massage the gums gentle with this paste for 2 minutes then gargle with warm water. Repeat this twice daily for few days to kill bacteria.
If you like this article? Why don't you share it via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other way you like and if you like it then post a comment please.