For Cold and sore Throat;
1) If you have a cold and sore throat then have a Warm Water, Fresh Lemon Juice,1 tsp. Brandi (make sure let it burn alcohol away) 1 tsp Honey mix it
mix it together and have it before bed time.
2) 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, a pinch of ground pepper and 1 tsp honey, add everything in glass of hot milk, and have it in morning and before bed time. This can be taken everyday till a significant relief from cough, cold, running nose and sore throat. It is an excellent home remedy for everyone.
For Cold; If you have a cold take some Warm Water, Fresh lemon juice and 1 tsp honey
For Dry Cough;
- If you have a bad cough take a 1/4 tea spoon Turmeric and 1 Tea Honey. Mix it together and have it before bed time.
- A mixture of Ginger Juice and Honey warmed, it taken before going to bed, this will help relieve any abrupt coughing.
- Turmeric, Milk and Honey will help you for dry cough. 1/2 cup warm milk, 1/4 tsp turmeric, and 1 tsp honey, have it before bed time.
- Take a 1 cup of water and add 2 tsp of Ajwain seeds, cover the cup with a lid and leave it overnight. In the morning take a sauce pan add the water with Ajwain and let it boil until half the amount of water is left, then add 1 to 2 tsp of Palm Sugar, 1/4 tsp of dry Ginger Power and add 1/2 tsp of Ghee or Butter. Let it boil for 2 min, then sieve directly in to cup and drink it warm. You must have to drink this water for 3 to 4 days to get better from cold and cough.
For Constipation; In the morning have a Big glass Warm Water with 1/2 lemon juice or Orange Juice. This will help you to move your normal bowel movement each day.
Earache; Half a teaspoon of seeds with 30 ml of water and then filtered makes for good ear drops that decreases congestion and relived pain. Pain caused in the ear can be helped by using the oil (as a ear drops) obtained from boiling 4 grams of Ajwain seeds and garlic in 50 grams of sesame oil or castor oil till they turn dark red.
Some More Tips;
- Sucking a piece of clove after meal help in reducing acidity problem.
- To remove bad breath chew Elachi (Cardamon), fennel seeds or Tulsi (Holy Basil) to removes strong odours.
- Biting a clove provides relief toothache.
- Take a teaspoon of table salt and mix with a glass of hot water, gargling 3 to 4 times a day is helpful in giving relief to throat irritation.
- A mixture of Ajwain seeds, a pinch of black salt, and a few drops of lemon juice taken with luck warm water, provides relief to stomach pain. (Don't chew it, just swallow this mixture)
- Chai (Indian Tea) it is very good in winter and also if you got cold or sore throat.
If you like this article? Why don't you share it via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other way you like and if you like it then post a comment please.